10. A Diego Forlan-less Uruguay side can still annihilate Indonesia.
9. No Blackberry internet services exist in and around Gelora Bung Karno.
8. Edinson Cavani and Luis Suarez could've easily scored more.
7. Indonesia's Bambang Pamungkas should have never been taken off. We lost all aerial battles since he left the field.
6. The Indonesia team were actually good enough to score 1 against a team who came 4th in the last World Cup.
5. Everyone in the stadium agreed on one chant, "NURDIN TURUN!! NURDIN TURUN!!"
4. The battle of the #15's were the best! Diego Perez vs Firman Utina.
3. Step aside Nurdin Halid, PSSI doesn't need a guy with a bad criminal record to control our football!
2. After the final whistle, let the Indonesian players have your jersey guys! It might be their only highlight of their disappointing career which was crushed by Nurdin Halid.
1. Hey! At least I get to see 8 goals on my first game at the Gelora Bung Karno stands.